Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This is on the other side of the room. The original picture was super dark, so thanks to computer technology (love, love, love technology being here!), i was able to add flash and brighten it up a bit...

The children's cubbies are to the right of the door. I have 16 children total. The room is 20x20. The children's water cups hang on hooks directly underneath the window.

I'm in the process of getting a dish washing and cloth washing station set up. Not having a lot of room, i have to really brainstorm. I don't have a lot of resources for getting another table. We'll see, maybe by january I'll figure it out!

You're looking at the metal insets, and math shelves. This is nice to create a little island and break up the space a bit...although there is a bit of a runway. I'm hoping to experiment with the room over the break to see if I can make the most with the space, especially if i'm adding another table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home