Saturday, May 06, 2006

May Days


Greetings to all of you regular blog visitors! It warms my heart to know that people are reading my blog and keeping up on the adventures that have presented themselves.

Many of you have been keeping up with me individually, but for those of you who haven't been, the news as of May 5th, 2006 is that I will be working at ChildLife Montessori in Bellingham, WA. It is an assistant position, but I will working with folks who have been teaching Montessori for over 20 years. It is a opportunity of a lifetime to be working there. It starts at the end of August.

I will be returning to Seattle on July 2nd and making the journey to Bellingham shortly after that. Would love to see as many folks as I can, so email me or you can call me on my old cell # after May 12th and leave a message. :)

Looking forward to heading back to the greater US of A.

Pao hana from the Bahamas....
Ana
P.S. Still looking for anyone who is insterested in flying here to visit and help me take some stuff home....7 weeks left to enjoy a free place to crash!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home