Thursday, October 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Great news! I finally have the keys to my apartment and will be moving into it on Saturday October 29th. Should you feel inclined to phone me this weekend...email me and i'll send you my #. In case you're wondering about sending packages, please remember that for everything that is sent to me I have to pay extraordinarily high duty on it. If you are inclined to send something, you can send it to my mom and she can bring it to me when she comes in December. Email me for her address please.

We have today and tomorrow off of school for mid-term break. Most schools have all of next week off also. But i'm enjoying the time off anyway. I should be getting my internet hooked up next week but won't have a monitor for a few days yet...am purchasing one here. i'm enjoying having some time off to explore. Tomorrow I should be heading to the Zoo and the US embassy.

Last night I went to a local hockey game...floor hockey that is. Definitely something to be said about watching a zambonee driver. It was fun and it is surprising how many canadians live here. It was fun to finally see a real game after the lock out last year.

Be sure and post a comment if you're reading this...it takes a quick minute.:) Would definitely love to hear from you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Davida,
Many props for your adventurous spirit. Yes, I am proud of you. Put up pics soon!! tip: for more comments, switch to allowing anonymous comments- that way people won't have to sign up for blogger to leave a comment. From rural Georgia, love peace and hair grease, Gzer

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're in your own place! Thanks for the info about mailing--do you have to pay duty on kids' homemade crafts?! Cuz u know we have lots of those to send your way. Off to a Halloween party!
Love, Mickey, Goofy, Wizard, Pikachu & My Little Pony

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so brave!! I love "bellingham to bahamas" - clever. -marybeth

Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ana girl,
Congrats on the keys to your place!
We miss you! Can you send us your mailing address for letters and written greetings? Happy Halloween. I'll be at *$ tomorrow handing out candy downtown!
Love you, M & M & baby (3 months to go!)

Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, it is so good to hear from you. Sounds like you are adjusting. Do you get to celebrate Halloween? I'll write more later, when I'm not under the billing gun!! Love, Robyn

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your own place I bet you are so happy thank you for keeping us posted of your adventures, stay well and happy Nancy and Kurt too.

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

What an adventure! Man, when I think of all the effort you put into your vision. Our imaginations are never as good as the real thing. Life is such a wild ride. Keep on going for the gusto!

love,
kelly

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana-
We miss you stateside but sounds like it's an adventure. You have to love hanging out with all those ex-pats. They're so irreverant. Can't wait to come see you--maybe this spring?!? Can't wait to see some amazing photography. Much love,
leesh

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have to pay duty on cards?

~Kendra

Monday, November 07, 2005 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home