Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Montessori Casa #1 Tour


The following pictures are from my classroom, and hope that you'll enjoy where I spend 80% of my life here!

To the right of the door, is our sand table. To the left of the door is the cupboard where the children put their lunches when they come in the morning. Every morning the gardener/janitor, Frankie, comes into the rooms and opens the windows, vents below he windows, and the vents on the upper part of the back wall, which you can see through the windows.

2 Comments:

Blogger anjie said...

This is fabulous! Right now my kids are home; I'd lovelove to send them to your school. It looks like an inspiring, exciting place to learn. Keep up the cool posts and pictures. -Anjie

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger anagotadavida said...

I think you kids would love the Montessori environment! Every day is a learning day for me as well, no matter what we do.

Friday, December 02, 2005 5:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home