Friday, November 04, 2005

VanderPOOL

So i'm finally in my own place, although currently borrowing the neighbors email to post this: The cable guy came today to finally get my cable up and running. But the gardener thought he was here to clean the pool....so when he came around to my door, he asked me in his thick bahamian accent in what i thought he said "where's the pool?" He then clarified that he was here to install cable...Oh right!

I'm also home sick today....not fun but have some sort of larangitis/cold thing that's going around the school...I might also have some must/mildew in my room which could be contributing to the problem as well...any suggestions on dealing with the symptoms would be great!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ana,
Not sure if you still have the cold, but try Zycam if you do. It works miracles. Hope you can find it there.
Love,
Amy

Friday, November 04, 2005 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're big on Airborne at the Powers Beggs house. Kids hate it but bravely slog it down anyway!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger anagotadavida said...

thanks for the tips...am feeling better, although my voice isn't 100%, but i can sing somewhat.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana,

Sorry it has taken me so long to write. Everything looks awesome hope your are enjoying the holiday season and the visit with your mom! Merry Christmas!

Love ya
E

Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home