Sunday, May 14, 2006

Island Style


In typical fashion, things around the island are barely hanging on by a thread. This one just happened to be actually working. Where there's a will there's a way!

Yesterday, Karen and I found ourselves gathering sea glass at the beach by Traveler's Rest. We're hoping to add to our collection and use them in some sort of craft project upon our return home. She's thinking candleholders, I'm thinking mosaic! We were then zipped off to Old Fort Bay beach again with one the kids in her class to water ski. However, the water was too rough and so we just took a dip in the ever so beautiful crystal blue waves....life is rough here, I tell ya.

The heat is on! That's for sure. I haven't broken down and turned the A/C on. But the fans are on high, most of the time that I'm home. We're definitely heading into warmer weather now for sure. The water is fantastic, not even a bit cold when you get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home