Sunday, June 18, 2006

Winding up


This jitney was completely decked out in Jamacian flag paraphonalia. It made for an fun ride!


This is Arrowack Cay (pronounced key) where the Junkanoo in June is held on the weekend of this month. I went with my neighbors and some of their out of town guests. Everyone had a great time!



Hey all, just a few weeks left to go until I return to Bellingham. We have 2.5 more days of school and then we pack up our classrooms and do other miscellaneous jobs. Here are a few pics from the latest events from this weekend. This last picture is one my friend took of me at Plantation Hill, an open air restaurant up on a hill with luscious greens all around! I don't know the name of the orange flowering tree but i will know sooner...check back!

1 Comments:

Blogger anjie said...

Okay, Ana, where are you now? Are you back in B'ham? Hope you're well.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home